Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'll never learn...

Well, I did it again. About a month ago I got some donuts for some friends who were coming over that morning. Anticipating a possible play date this morning, I did it again. The same thing happened that happened a month ago. Aidan got the box and doled out the donuts to himself and Toby. At least he shared!

I'm feeling pretty good otherwise. Woke up yesterday feeling pretty crummy, but a quick breakfast cured that.

Evan is at VBS this week for 3 1/2 hours every morning! It is nice to have just the little ones, but when we dropped him off this morning, Toby was saying, "Ebba, Ebba, Ebba" wondering where his favorite play mate had gone! Fall will be a tough change for the little ones when Evan is gone to first grade all day every day. Hey, it will be a tough change for me too I think. As much as he drives me nuts, I love that guy.

3 comments:

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

The constant struggle of mommies - feeling happy when they get a little teensy break, then feeling guilty that they're happy to have some time "off", then missing the little one in question so terribly that they don't even get to enjoy it. I know it well! My son is at his Papaw's this week. While I'm enjoying being able to go see a movie with friends at night, I miss the little bugger like crazy! I talk to him three times a day on the phone!

Mom With Bipolar said...

Whose donuts did they eat this time? So funny!

Tara said...

MINE!!! Oh well. That's life.