Friday, May 08, 2009

Nice People Send Me Stuff

In the past few months I've been on the receiving end of some pretty fantastic emails. Did you know I have connections to Nigerian royalty or that my name has been randomly drawn from the European lottery system? With a few simple clicks of the mouse I have had millions of euros deposited in my American bank account.

Sound too good to be true? Well, then, it probably is. But, what isn't too good to be true is the handful of REAL lotteries I've won! I've entered my name in several bloggy giveaways in the past month. I've won a "Myself Belt" which Avery will grow into hopefully next fall. I've won a "Hip Hop Baby" CD/DVD gift collection. While hip hop isn't my favorite the kids have been enjoying it! And my latest treasure arrived in the mail just today. Sophie who has spent countless hours coordinating the "Praise Baby" blog sent me a nice little thank you gift of a Casting Crowns CD and another CD by Krystal Meyers. All that just for writing a simple little post!

I'm looking forward to some new tunes!

And a special thank you to all the blogs who host fantastic giveaways! It's been fun!

1 comment:

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Giveaways are the best, aren't they? I've received my fair share too, and never tire of it.

Never.

Enjoyed your blog, AND your great sense of humor. It must be some type of genetic thing that happens to us SAHM of four children. ;O)