Thursday, May 14, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes!

This morning Toby learned that we were going to run errands and thus he needed to go get dressed. In typical Toby fashion he asked, "where in the world are we going this morning?" as he danced and pranced around the living room in his birthday suit. I informed him that we had to go to Target because we need to buy gifts for open house season. Dead stop. Tone as serious as Toby can get it. "You mean we're selling our house again???"

Do I have to explain or do you get it?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm getting that you're going to be making the graduation open house swap: a gift for a buffet line. Over and over and over again.

I celebrate along with Toby that his house is not going to be sold again. THAT kind of open house can be a real pain!

Tara said...

So far we're up to 13 open house invites. I don't have to cook any weekend until mid June!

Jim said...

Let the eating begin!

Mom With Bipolar said...

Get it! I'm glad you're not moving again! I like having you in town!