Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday

I discovered a great idea last night when I was making our BBQ chicken pizza (and cheese pizza for my BORING kids!). I have one pizza stone. Our family needs two pizzas. See my problem? So I was going to just put the kids' pizza on the oven rack. As I was opening the pre-made crust it broke. Right in half. And THAT is where my Works For Me Wednesday idea struck! In my large bar pan stone I put both halves of the pizza crust. When put together so they fit in the pan they looked a little like an S. I would have taken a picture, but that would have been too easy. :) So, now I know how to make two pizzas at the same time with just one pizza stone. Break the crust in half and use a cookie sheet! Works for me!

You know the drill. Head over to Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer for more great and practical tips on just about everything.


Mom2fur said...

I've been making homemade pizza a lot lately. I need to get one of those stones. They really make a difference, don't they?
Hey, I'm doing a 400 post giveaway on my blog if you'd like to visit!

Jim said...

Yes, a pizza stone is a great idea. It's amazing what women think are interesting, bloggable topics.