Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Post!

Believe or not I'm writing a new post! Well, not exactly, but I've taken a quiz and I'll share my score with you:




You Are Totally Like Your Mom



You and your mom are practically clones.

You think alike, and you even seem to read each other's minds.

You're definitely you're mother's child... and that's just fine with you.



Happy Mother's Day in a few weeks, Mom! :) I'm sure my kids will grow up saying things like, "if all your friends jumped off a bridge would you have to, too?" and "I'm not the entertainment committee. Go find something to entertain yourself." LOL. Just kidding. But I did make someone in the line at walmart smile when I told Aidan that this afternoon. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! We use couch cushions for forts and bouncing too!

GeonHui's Bakery said...

I'm somewhat like my mom :)

Thanks for the tip on the electrical tape, that's a great idea. I think I like it white for the moment but if I change my mind I just might do that instead of paint.