Friday, February 23, 2007

Baby news

Well, the baby news is that there isn't any. I've been having lots of contractions, pretty strong ones compared to what I remember having with the boys. They aren't doing anything like getting themselves in a pattern, so the birthcenter doesn't want to see me yet. Boo. But, it was pointed out to my by our pediatrician (Toby's well child today) that with the huge winter storm we're expecting the barametric pressure could trigger labor. We'll see. If nothing else, Monday is the light at the end of the tunnel! I just keep reminding myself that Baby Sister is easier to take care of inside than out! :)

And Toby's well child today went fine. The doc gets such a kick out of my kids. They had a nice little chat before she even said hello to me!

2 comments:

Tooz said...

Tara, I will pray that you make it to the hospital before this baby comes! Will you and Jim have a ride when the big storm hits? We had a friend in Georgetown who had to ride out of her subdivision on a snowmobile, and then had a four-wheeler to take her the rest of the way to the hospital. I hope that doesn't happen to you. Love you all.

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

we're praying for you!

And isn't it great to have a pediatrician who likes your kids?