Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Grounded

For my 150th post I would like to say that I'm now grounded. Jim and I are planning on listing our 5 acres in the middle of a cornfield on April 1. That's just two weeks away, people! So, for the next two weeks I'm grounding myself from the computer during the day. I'll still check email and blogs, but only after the kids are in bed for the night. Sigh. It will be tough, but to make this house presentable and to pack up a family of 6 to move for the second time in a year I'll have to do it!

On the list of things to do:

lay linoleum in the dining room and kitchen (bought it, just have to do it)
clear our parlor down to one desk instead of two
purge and pack the boys' room (esp toys)
purge and pack the girl's room (mostly done-ish)
purge and pack the basement (lots to do down there)
purge and pack the laundry area (this is sort of kind of under control)

This in addition to the regularly scheduled jobs necessary to keep our house running semi-smoothly!

So, for the most part, fare thee well dear "internets". I'll miss you and see you when I get back!

1 comment:

Tooz said...

Oh, dear. You are way too far away for me to offer to come over and help. I know what a job that can be. We spent a number of days and much man-power clearing out our house last year before we had new carpet put down. I'll pray for you.