Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday

I discovered a great idea last night when I was making our BBQ chicken pizza (and cheese pizza for my BORING kids!). I have one pizza stone. Our family needs two pizzas. See my problem? So I was going to just put the kids' pizza on the oven rack. As I was opening the pre-made crust it broke. Right in half. And THAT is where my Works For Me Wednesday idea struck! In my large bar pan stone I put both halves of the pizza crust. When put together so they fit in the pan they looked a little like an S. I would have taken a picture, but that would have been too easy. :) So, now I know how to make two pizzas at the same time with just one pizza stone. Break the crust in half and use a cookie sheet! Works for me!

You know the drill. Head over to Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer for more great and practical tips on just about everything.

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

I've been making homemade pizza a lot lately. I need to get one of those stones. They really make a difference, don't they?
Hey, I'm doing a 400 post giveaway on my blog if you'd like to visit!

Jim said...

Yes, a pizza stone is a great idea. It's amazing what women think are interesting, bloggable topics.